The motorcycle has a steering lock (1) on the steering column under the
headlight case. To lock the steering, turn the handlebar all the way to
the left, insert the key into the cylinder, turn the key 180° clockwise.
To unlock the steering, perform the locking sequence in the reverse order.
(1) Steering lock
The helmet holder (1) is on the left side of the rear carrier.
- Insert the ignition key (2) and turn it conterclockwise to unlock.
- Hang your helmet on the holder pin (3) and push it in to lock.
- Remove the key.
|The helmet holder is designed for helmet security while parked. Do not
ride with a helmet attached to the holder; the helmet may interfere with
safe operation and result in loss of control.
(1) Helmet holder
(2) Ignition key
(3) Holder pin
- Remove the screw (1).
- Pull the top of the right side cover (2).
- Remove the right side cover.
Install the removed parts in the reverse order of removal.
(1) Screw (2) Right side cover